February 29, 2020
Server version may take up to 60 minutes to start for the first time if upgraded from the v7.0.6 or below due to DB schema update.
Important: ActivityTimeline has few infrastructure changes between v7.2.x and v7.3.0:
- Dropped support of 32bit servers starting from AT v7.3.0. Contact support if you are running AT on a 32bit server.
- New start.sh/stop.sh and start.bat/stop.bat scripts:
- Do not use them if upgrading from v7.2 or below and "atdb" folder is not in "<INSTALLED_LOCATION>/activitytimeline/bin/" folder as ActivityTimeline may not be able to load the previous data.
- Start ActivityTimeline in the same way as before or move "atdb" folder into "<INSTALLED_LOCATION>/activitytimeline/bin/" folder and then use the new scripts.
- You can use new scripts if you have ActivityTimeline configured to use external database like MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle DB.
- Upgraded underlying Tomcat to version 9 and JRE 8 u202
ActivityTimeline Cloud: Released on February 29, 2020.
ActivityTimeline Server: Released on February 29, 2020.
This version update includes the following enhancements:
Enhanced "Planned vs Actual" report to support saved filters
Redesigned left issues panel (backlog)
Improved performance of events loading on the calendar
Optimized displaying of custom events
Enhanced AT REST API to support creation of new event types
- Added support of token based authorization to AT REST API
Added possibility to filter multiple reports based on Jira Filter
Version filter on Quick Filters panel
Displaying of "Story Points" on issue bar
Updated the architecture of back-end logic
Fixed issue with Jira Filter's issues pagination on the left panel
Increased the number of issues returned from saved filter for reports
- Fixed issues in Summary of Detailed Worklog report
- Update UI of Bookmarked Reports page
- Improved workflow with managing Jira filters
- Fixed Single Sign-On integration and sync for non-English languages
- A number of other improvements and bug fixes
Home Reports view:
Story Points to Hours conversion per Project with displaying on issue bars: