February 16, 2019
This version update includes the following enhancements:
- Mobile view for users - Implemented mobile web view to allow regular users to view their tasks and log work
- My Workplace module (Work module) - see own plan/schedule/progress and log work hours
- Timesheets module (Track module) - managers are track timesheets based on work hours logged by team people
- Create Jira issues through ActivityTimeline
- Track dependencies between issues (auto highlight blocked issues in case of incorrect schedule)
- Automatically add "Event type name" placeholder into Title on Create Event dialog
- Reports improvements:
- Add column from Jira custom field into "Detailed Worklog Report"
- Add "Deviation columns" into Issue/Project Progress
- Do not show violet background on workload in weekly/monthly scopes
- Added Project filter to "Issue Progress Report"
- New Project Progress Report
- Show assignee on events exported into External calendar from Team calendar
- Vacation Management - limit amount of approved vacations each person can take
- Unschedule issue-part, from 'Manage issue-part dialog'
- Add worklog re-sync option into Issues synchronization page
- Added Team Manager + Import from Tempo
- Configurable displaying of issue/event cards (on click or mouse over)
- Open issue in a new tab if clicked with middle mouse scroll button
- Team drop down UI improvements - auto-focus team/person search
- New product tour
- New layout collapse/expand button
- Auto populate logged hours based on user's capacity
- Updated user roles with backward compatibility
- If user has just "Read Only" role then it will be like Extra Limited role with a read only access
- Added possibility Edit Start/End Date while creating Custom events
- Added Oracle DB 12.1/12.2/18c support
- A number of other improvements and bug fixes
ActivityTimeline Cloud: Upgraded to v7.0 on February 16, 2019.
ActivityTimeline Server: Expected release date: February 23, 2019.