June 19, 2019
This version update includes the following enhancements:
- Added possibility to re-assign issue on Issue Card
- Added possibility to Activate/Deactivate some custom event types
- Added possibility to set custom date range or predefined period for reports
- Placeholder approval action can automatically create a new Jira issue now
- Allowed Team Manager/Admin to see Work module of managed users
- Allowed Team Manager to approve/unapprove events of his/her team
- Added Jira saved filter into Timesheets/Report configuration
- Implemented an acceptable deviation for Project progress report
- Implemented possibility to group Timesheets by more issue fields: Epic, Parent task, Fix version, Label, Component and Release
- Add possibility to include hours from Non-working days into Reports/Timesheets
- Support "Treat Bookings as worklogs" option for Work and Track modules
- Added "Nominal Hours" column into Timesheets Progress view
- Enhanced multi-item pickers for Timesheets Project/Team drop downs
- Implemented Style Editor UI for customization of issue appearance.
- Improved Workload report to not show blue background if there is other work
- Added new setting to specify a custom notification message to all users at the top of dashboard page
- Added Collapse/Expand buttons on left Filter panel
- Improved time zones handling when logging work hours internationally
- Updated AT REST API for compatibility with latest Jira versions
- Improved the way how AT connects to Jira with SSO.
- Improved Localization
- Issues Bulk reschedule improvements
- Do not include inactive projects on "Project Progress Report"
- Enhanced limitation of Vacation days
- Number of "Logged hours" is rounded to the maximum of two digits after decimal point
- Added day numbers to weekdays in collapsed workload indicator mode
- Redesigned the "Enable\Disable access to Dashboard" option in "Bulk edit mode"
- Added possibility to define custom issue priorities order
- A number of other improvements and bug fixes
ActivityTimeline Cloud: Upgraded to v7.1 on May 16, 2019.
ActivityTimeline Server: Released on June 19, 2019.