June 19, 2019
Server version may take up to 60 minutes to start for the first time if upgraded from the v7.0.6 or below due to DB schema update.
This version update includes the following enhancements:
- Added possibility to re-assign issue on Issue Card
- Added possibility to Activate/Deactivate some custom event types
- Added possibility to set custom date range or predefined period for reports
- Placeholder approval action can automatically create a new Jira issue now
- Allowed Team Manager/Admin to see Work module of managed users
- Allowed Team Manager to approve/unapprove events of his/her team
- Added Jira saved filter into Timesheets/Report configuration
- Implemented an acceptable deviation for Project progress report
- Implemented possibility to group Timesheets by more issue fields: Epic, Parent task, Fix version, Label, Component and Release
- Add possibility to include hours from Non-working days into Reports/Timesheets
- Support "Treat Bookings as worklogs" option for Work and Track modules
- Added "Nominal Hours" column into Timesheets Progress view
- Enhanced multi-item pickers for Timesheets Project/Team drop downs
- Implemented Style Editor UI for customization of issue appearance.
- Improved Workload report to not show blue background if there is other work
- Added new setting to specify a custom notification message to all users at the top of dashboard page
- Added Collapse/Expand buttons on left Filter panel
- Improved time zones handling when logging work hours internationally
- Updated AT REST API for compatibility with latest Jira versions
- Improved the way how AT connects to Jira with SSO.
- Improved Localization
- Issues Bulk reschedule improvements
- Do not include inactive projects on "Project Progress Report"
- Enhanced limitation of Vacation days
- Number of "Logged hours" is rounded to the maximum of two digits after decimal point
- Added day numbers to weekdays in collapsed workload indicator mode
- Redesigned the "Enable\Disable access to Dashboard" option in "Bulk edit mode"
- Added possibility to define custom issue priorities order
- A number of other improvements and bug fixes
ActivityTimeline Cloud: Upgraded to v7.1 on May 16, 2019.
ActivityTimeline Server: Released on June 19, 2019.